Plastic surgery continues to grow in popularity each year, with over 200,000 procedures taken place in Australia annually. Plastic surgery is a broad specialty that focuses on using the finest surgical techniques to restore and enhance the face and body.
There are several cosmetic surgery procedures that both women and men can choose from to make them feel more confident and comfortable with their appearance.
Here are the most common types of plastic surgery:
- Eyelid Surgery: Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) addresses the signs of aging, which can improve vision and offer a fresher, brighter and more youthful appearance and opens their eyes.
- Breast Reduction Surgery: Breast reduction is surgical reshaping and removal of breast tissue to improve the appearance of your breasts and reduce their size. It is a commonly requested procedure as breasts that are too large can interfere with the active and busy lifestyles women lead.
- Breast Augmentation: There are many reasons why women consider breast augmentation including, preferring your breasts to be a larger cup size, if your breasts have shrunk or sagged after pregnancy or breast feeding or if the sizes of your breasts are uneven.
- Tummy Tuck: Plastic surgery after extreme weight loss such as abdominoplasty or tummy tuck is a surgical procedure to tighten the skin and muscles of the abdomen. Abdominoplasty may assist you to get back into the shape and abdominal strength you are aiming for.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is an effective technique for patients who are already at their ideal body weight but desire to remove subcutaneous fat in areas of good skin tone to contour and slim parts of the body. It is often used in conjunction with other surgical procedures such as a tummy tuck to create natural results and soften the junction between operated and non-operated parts of the body.
It is imperative that you carefully consider your choice of surgeon, at Southern Aesthetic Plastic Surgery we establish plans tailored to your preferences and body type so that you can get the most out of your procedure.
For more information contact us on 02 9186 8105 and one of our friendly and experienced team members will be able to answer any questions.